In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it's like to get shot into space
- What it's like to live in the International Space Station
- What it's like to re-enter the earth's atmosphere
- Why billionaire Elon Musk thought it was easier to start up a space company than making the cut to become an astronaut at NASA
- How it literally feels to walk around in space and why it’s very different from what you see in the movies.
- Why big goals are empowering and how to model your behavior to achieve them.
- Which impact billionaires Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have had on the space industry and if we’ll ever colonize Mars.